Monday, April 12, 2010

April 12th

Julia wanted me to go to a cruise on the Hudson River. Although, as a New-yorker, she has never been herself...It was (how can I say that?) so "touristic".


It is the Liberty statue (oups, I missed it...)

After that, I walked along the quay of the west side, sunny was very hot, I always feel like "The stranger" Of Albert Camus when I walk under the sun.
This horse is a memorial of died policemen.



I forgot my swimsuit again.


This is "Icons" Gallery
Portraits are made with Vinyl's pieces


In the evening, I had a very interesting classroom at an Art University with professor Melissa Rachleff-Burtt. Students were presenting two art places of New-York.






Today was the day of the running tulips dogs


And the winner is Marine car Bone Husky

5 comments:

  1. Hi, remember we are far from NYC and some of your comments seem quite cryptic for us!

    What is the story behind dogs and tulips?

    Are you the Marine of "Marine car Bone Husky"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's with the dogs ?!
    And did you see : an Ikea commercial on a yellow boat ! Ahahah !

    The giant car toy in its box and the also giant paint box made me laugh !
    It reminded me the French "Palais de Tokyo", kind of the same spirit...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, they are right, explain more !
    And Agathe, not any comment ? She is sleeping ? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do I have to explain? The problem is that I hardly express myself in english so writting is a difficult exercise...New Yorkers have dogs, much more than we have. And they make grown tulips everywhere, and they make "Jogging" a lot.
    yes the gallery was very fashion like le palais de tokyo. But the area was beautiful.
    If you want to ask questions just do. Bisous a tous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh l'autre, hè, comment elle fait sa busy girl !

    Well, from now on, I WILL ask questions. Many questions !
    Mouhahahaha

    Bisous quand même !

    ReplyDelete