Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday, April 11th


Today, I went to the Antiquarian Book Fair.

I saw many rare illustrations and some of my childhood.
I loved Babar's adventures, but the story of this elephant is so sad...
Hopefully, I am still an happy person despite of these tragical readings.



This is the entrance of the book art fair.

This one shows little monkeys playing humans behaviors.

This one is for my Mum...She knows of what i am talking about (private request)

Japanese illustrations of sex.

Classical but always funny

A letter of Walt Whitman

Warhol Matisse and friends.


But let's speak about that one.
This is a very interesting case.
I dreamt to have it but can't afford it. It costs 2000 dollars.
In fact, it is double. Mainly, this is a juridic book BUT you can see those illustrations which are a control of the size of the fish that you have fishing. It means that if your fish is bigger than the illustration, put it back in the river. The seller explains me that you could both reading your manual and go fishing. WHOUAOUH. GREAT.
It is a german book.

Our National Boltanski will come exhibit in that place in May


#########


After that, I went to the Czech center to see a movie called "Hooked". I love it, well done Adrien Sitaru ( the director)


Then, evening arrived and my shoe is still in good health...I listened to a great jazz concert in "The Stone". Tim Sparks on guitar. He knows very well immigration history in eastern Europe. Percussions was amazing. I spent a great time listen to them.
A short video



Good Night, sleep well.

3 comments: