Tuesday, April 27, 2010

April 27th

MUSEUMS MARATHON
Not less than three museums today.
Who can do better?

Museum of the city of New York
This museum relate the story of the city.


There was also an exhibition about old toys.


This game is made with cards where images are deformed and to see it in normal way, you have to use the reflecting cylinder.


These toys should have make a generation of frighten children...


The Guggenheim Museum






The Metropolitan Museum



John Hoppner





I saw three paintings of E. Hopper for the first time of my life! I was so happy!


Don't know how to resume the museums, so many things to see, so many history to learn. In fact, nothing is better than going there : French guys, buy your tickets for New York and do it by yourself!

I listened to that talk of Joanne Dolan Ingersoll, she is a curator of costume and textiles at the museum of Art.


At night, Apexart scheduled a live music show at coco 66. It should be so exciting !!! I really wanted to see that!! But how can I make a step forward after such a day ? I regret not to be a super champion of marathon...

2 comments:

  1. So you did like the anamorphic pictures? They were difficult to make without a computer, but computers make them in a snap...
    B-) Have a look at http://j.mp/9X4Fed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voila, c'est tout a fait ca ! Le tube anamorphique !

    ReplyDelete