Friday, April 30, 2010

April 30th

SOHO the pink street



Walter De Maria's installation : an apartment completely covered in 22 inches of earth.


T.W.O The work office.
Katarina Jerinic and Naomi Miller received me to talk about this wonderful idea of their space.
This Art project is disguised as an employment agency. Artists apply for a "Job", get hire, and get pay in return (23 dollars by week, exactly the price in the 30's crisis) They reinvent the system of that time, I think that idea is very smart and very funny.
http://www.theworkoffice.com/



Sarah is an Employer of the T.W.O
Her work is so great.
She installed a "Bureau of existential crisis services" where people are supposed to speak about their moods problems. I tried it, but the problem is that I have none....We laughted about that and speak about the insecure feelings of Americans people. Thing that we don't have in France...
I learned a lot about American's personal issues.


Beautiful girls in a beautiful project.






Direction The American Folk Art Museum to listen to a concert.



3 comments:

  1. One of the rare occasions where you are visible on a photo...
    So we can see your new hat. Very nice, and with your trench-coat-like jacket it shows clearly that you are a detective in the city.
    The photo however does not seem to make justice to your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SoHo ! Finally ! Well, I didn't know it was so pink... Eurk ! Swatch is here though !

    The T.W.O. concept seems very interesting, even if I don't get how they manage it ! Like Apexart, as a matter of fact !

    New style, very 50's, I love it ! The picture is very funny : the lady is hairdressed just like these women at the time.

    What about the concert ? Great songs or amateurs ? And will you eventually bring us back an American lover ?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about my hairs??? They are under the hat, exactly where they are supposed to be....
    Yes, i look like a detective because I am still looking for many things !
    Peter : Forget about the american lover ! But I have many American girls for you ....Are you interested in?

    ReplyDelete