Friday, April 9, 2010

DAY THREE

Jazz Concert at the National Art Club.Built in 1840s
Concert is given by amateur musicians which the oldest one had 97 years old today (his friend told me). They all were doctors or lawyers.
The lunch was as excellent as the place.


Then I went in Williamsburg. Walking in this area during the afternoon.
I saw that great exhibition in Pierogi gallery.The artist's name is Jim Torok. It is funny because he made the very realistic paintings besides the other ones, much more energetic. In France, art market doesn't like artists who mixed several ways of research as if Art were just one only voice...This kind of exhibition could not happened.It was nice to see it and make sens to me. Love it.

A little drink listening to Ari Shine in the evening.



I want to share those particulars pictures taken during the day.

I was very touched to find a key.


Toilets are the most inspired places in the world...


Well, I thought she knew how to fly...Perplexed....





Guiness effect.


4 comments:

  1. Love the toilets dialog : very deep !

    Keep the key close to you, you never know what might happen ! ;)

    How's the metro ? Where did you meet Holy Mary ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. loooooooooooooooooove the jazz live and drink, the mood we want to find around here! ambiance posee quoi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I will keep the key, it might be useful...I tried to open holly Mary but didn't succeed.

    ReplyDelete