Wednesday, April 28, 2010

April 28th

WALL STREET and the Museum of American Finance
History of the money, the bounds, and Hamilton under Washington presidency.



The revue "Fortune"


The fight is timeless.


THE QUEENS






This is the Louis Amstrong's house. I visited the inside, it's gorgeous and wealthy.


The Flushing Meadows Corona Park in the Queens


And the Queen's Museum


The Queen's zoo. Because of the bad weather, I was almost alone, it was fantastic.


Because I could see that for example.


Or That....


Even American's ducks live together and share...


If someone knows the name of "That", it will be helpful.


Always magic.


A talk in Apexart about painting.


with
Kamrooz Aram ; http://www.kamroozaram.com/
Dike Blair ; http://www.thing.net/~lilyvac/
Holly Coulis ; http://www.cherryandmartin.com/artistDetail.php?id=10
Deborah Kass' ; http://www.deborahkass.com/
Tom Sanford ; http://www.tomsanford.com/


4 comments:

  1. Bullish, bearish...ce sont plutôt des comportements boursier; le "bull" est fonceur et prend des risques, le "bear" est conservateur et prudent..
    P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ! So many things to say !

    First, you have largely improved your skills of photographer ! Don't know if Béa will approve, but your pictures are great !

    Love the fight between the bull and the bear, and what it means.
    Then, why the hell did you throw your shoes up here ?!
    Armstrong's house looks like a factory from the outside, I hope the inside was more beautiful...
    Your picture of the Queens' museum made me laugh : the 2 towers on the left of the pic reminded me these towers which hid a flying UFO at the end of "Men In Black".

    As for the zoo, you must have had a good time : why do the ducks have hair on the back of their head ? And don't you think that this weird peag has directly escaped from Miyazaki's mind ?

    I don't know what you were talking about @ Apexart, but everyone looks deeply focused ! Seems interesting !

    Not too sad to leave ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the name of the cute pet, I give it a try... a "Yoda"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I threw up my shoes up there because my feet are dead. If you look at me right now, I look like a old siddharta with a long beard and shoeless...
    No I am joking! I still look young and they think that I am a young student here...
    Yoda, Maybe it is yoda's retirement, you're right!!
    I am not a photographer or a writer but i try to do my best ! I often think of Agathe and Beatrice and about the wonderful pictures that can be done here !
    And Yes, I am very sad to leave, a month it is too short...

    ReplyDelete