Wednesday, April 14, 2010

April 14th



Let's start with that beautiful tree and tulips.
Do we make so much efforts in our country to have so beautiful squares?



Well, the day started with a visit in the FIT which is a museum of fashion. The exhibition was called "Night and Day". No pictures were allowed so I made few drawings.



After that, I went to the Himalayan Art Museum. Et de deux....
Nice Harmony.


This is "TARA" God of all activities. I'm in, she is my master for now, forget about St Christopher and Ste Rita!!!

***************************************************************************************
Welcome to the Antony Gormley in Madison Square Park.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/19/arts/design/19gormley.html
This is the iron model put on the ground. Then, you have to find where they are perched on ledges and rooftops. The anecdote at the beginning was that people thought that those statues were real persons wanted to suicide themselves....
It was really beautiful and full of poetry and symbols.
So Find them now...




Now that your eyes are totally destroyed, look at that very funny picture.
In fact, you have to give your name at the desk and they call you when your hamburger is ready.
I repeated 3 times my name to the girl and look what she wrote ;

Marvin Karbowski....

***************************************************************************************

Now that my eyes and my belly were full, let's feed my ears with this talk in that library.
The topic was the food.


If you mix up the two museums I've done today it gives you that ( That is my own special recipe of the day)



APEXART , GIVE ME MORE !

3 comments:

  1. Aha ! We're playing on "SoulCalibur", I dont know if you remember, but your 3 last drawings would perfectly fit in that game ! ;)

    I'm sure this burger was worth the wait and the mispelling !
    And regarding the suicide statues : WTF ?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So this was a foody fashiony day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and I like the drawings. just pens?

    ReplyDelete