Sunday, April 18, 2010

April 18th

Brooklyn and Prospect Park







I had a nice time here with Julia. We had a brunch together, listening jazz musicians. Peaceful time.


If you look closely, you will recognize Julia on the right...



Spent my sunday afternoon in Prospect Park. Perfect weather for a perfect time.




At 6pm, I have listened in the "theater company", a piece of Daniel Damiano. It was excellent..



Look at the roof party on the top of the house.


Dad, what are you doing here? I told you not to come with me in NYC...



As the night falls down, my heart is still happy.



Concert in "Death by audio" in Brooklyn.
Very dirty place where we can smoke. Enjoyed it.


The singer was Unbunny.




I feel like a big brain on big calves.




Or like a big brain with tidy hair.


Or like a nightingale also with tidy hair.
(My computer didn't want to turn it. Sorry...)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, this is not my photo, you apparently mixed them.
    My photo is the one where the guy has no shoe, specially if the feet can rest on grass, even artificial one. Remember: my "barefooting" is an essential element for lots of stories in the family saga!

    ReplyDelete