Thursday, April 8, 2010

DAY TWO


Today, I went to the Skyscraper Museum. It explains the architecture of skyscrapers in New York compares to China (Shanghai is actually the most active city in skyscrapers constructions)
It was a very nice start to discover the city: it is really true that in spite of the height of the buildings, you never feel crushed. I liked walking in this area and get lost enough to see how they like tulips...
Then I attended in Apexart gallery to a talk between Carlo McCormick and Jeffrey Deitch. I must confess that I didn't get the whole content of this meeting, but fortunately these two men was very attractive and I contented my eyes, for still an enjoyable moment.
Now that I have been very serious, I can share some of the drawings that skyscrapers inspired me:

To summarize the day : I can say that a silly big smile was stuck on my mouth all day long.

2 comments:

  1. oups...you did it again!!

    nice talk, we want more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES I did it. But it was easy....And moreover, I don't regret....

    ReplyDelete