Thursday, April 15, 2010

April 15th

I went to see an Auction at Christie's.




After that MOMA


With the Marina Abramovic exhibition : Unforgettable....



And the Tim Burton's...








I met Krista Saunders and Mario Giacalone in the performing arts center
www.tribecapac.org


And go to a talk of Steven V.Roberts about his last book "From every end of this world"


To finish with a Hip Hop music show where they didn't let me in because i didn't have my id card. I tried to charm the guy ; but without any success...


Today, my name was Mary


I must use an English name till tomorrow..

6 comments:

  1. Hi Mary,
    Where is your lamb?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Had_a_Little_Lamb
    (une ligne)
    et
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Had_a_Little_Lamb_%28Paul_McCartney_song%29
    (une ligne aussi)
    Today, why don't you try Maureen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christie's ? Oh, Madame !
    The NBC headquarters I talked you about are on the 30 Rockfeller !

    And they didn't accept you in the club because of your age ?! They wanted a proof ? Didn't they see your first wrinkles ?! Mouhahahaha

    Love your 1st drawing but who's that ?
    And M. Jack, himself ! Now, I'm jealous !

    Add a starbucks coffee for $3 : it's official, I hate you !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pierre, Do you want to turn mad your big sister? I don't have any wrinkle yet....
    Maybe they thought I was a terrorist wanted to sing hard rock in their hip hop show...
    Who is mr Jack?
    It is not a coffee but a cappucino.
    Bernard ; my lamb left me for an other..Too bad.
    No, I think today, i will try "Maurice"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jack from Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas !

    Don't you know that ?! Shame on you !

    ReplyDelete