Wednesday, April 21, 2010

April 21th

SPEED OF LIFE



Cathedral of St. John the Divine







Try to find the animal hidden in this pic (answer at the end of the note...)







PEOPLE ARE STRANGE


This concert was probably the worst concert of Bach that I ever heard. It was a massacre.
That is the reason why I stayed : All those wrong notes, those couic and couac, her face so fascinating when she played...A hudge poem....Wonderful.

SPRING CAN REALLY HANG YOU UP THE MOST

Grant's Tomb


TAKE A WALK ON WILD SIDE

I walked along the 51st Street west to east. Beautiful.











I SING JUST TO FEEL THAT I'M ALIVE


The Four season Bar is a beautiful bar from the fifties.
I had a nice drink with David Adler.


And I saw the exhibition of Jean-Baptiste Perrot : http://jbperrot.net/

I met Stephanie De Rouge (a very great photographer) :http://www.stephaniederouge.com/


Answer : a peacock asleep.


I am going to washington DC.
No posts during two days.
I hope you will miss me !

2 comments:

  1. Nice trick, this peacock.

    Perrot's site obviously needs some work!

    & dont' forget that weather in Washington DC should be warmer than in NYC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cheked the meteo and it is the same...We are in April and don't know how to wear....

    ReplyDelete